Environment and Rural Tourism PRIORAT
Pradell is a small town in the eastern end of the PRIORAT. It is a quiet town, with narrow, charming streets, surrounded by olive trees, hazels and vineyards.
Given its location, is the starting point for many tours and excursions.
We are 25 minutes from Tarragona, the beaches of the Gold Coast and Port Aventura and just 75 minutes from Barcelona.
The Festival is the 3rd weekend of July and the 2nd Festival is Sept. 29.
From B&B Cal Cabré we can accede to various activities, routes and itineraries that may be of interest:
- Kayaks by Ebro river
- Routes for Wine Cellers (Wine tourism)
- Wine tasting and Olive oil tasting
- Routes guided by the landscapes of the Civil war
Places of Interest
- Reus – Route of Modernism
- Tarragona– World Heritage Site
- Carthusian Escaladei
- Ebro Delta Natural Park
- Sierra del Montsant Natural Park
- Cistercian Route
- Port Aventura